Anyone Recommend a good trichologist in the UK?

Hi people! Ive been searching google like mad looking for recommendations for a decent Trichologist in the uk! but havent found anything!. Is there anybody who could recommend a good one? Alot of them seem to just want to push their products onto to you.. which of course I dont want.

If anyone can point me in the right direction Id really appreciate it!

Thank you anyone!

Hi people! Ive been searching google like mad looking for recommendations for a decent Trichologist in the uk! but havent found anything!. Is there anybody who could recommend a good one? Alot of them seem to just want to push their products onto to you.. which of course I dont want.

If anyone can point me in the right direction Id really appreciate it!

Thank you anyone!

dr bessam farjo,board governer and medical director of the institute of trichologists,founder member of the trichological society.based in harley street london and manchester.if you cant get to him im sure he can recommend a good one.hope this helps.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

hey Spex Id really appreciate that! There are SO many trichologists in the UK, and theres so no information on which ones to avoid and who come highly recommended. As Ive heard stories of some trichologist misdiagnosing people, so obviously finding a top trichologist is a must icon_biggrin.gif