Is it too early to worry?

kg007

Hey guys -

As many of you know, I had my 2nd procedure done recently with Dr. Wong for 3500 grafts. It's been 4.5 months, and I am not seeing much growth. I am little concerned now because most people start seeing some growth by 4-4.5 month. I maybe looking same as I did going in for procedure (if not worse), and it's very difficult for me to say if I have any growth due to existing hair. Should I be concerned?? anybody here with similar experience?

Thanks,

KG

Hey guys -

As many of you know, I had my 2nd procedure done recently with Dr. Wong for 3500 grafts. It's been 4.5 months, and I am not seeing much growth. I am little concerned now because most people start seeing some growth by 4-4.5 month. I maybe looking same as I did going in for procedure (if not worse), and it's very difficult for me to say if I have any growth due to existing hair. Should I be concerned?? anybody here with similar experience?

Thanks,

KG

I have read a lot on this forum, my GUESS is you are a late bloomer. Gorphy was a late bloomer too. You went to a great clinic, just have to wait a little longer. When I talked with DR Rose in a follow call, he said growth can come anytime in that first year. I would call Joetronic as he would be a good one to talk with.