Emu Oil?

The Von

I have read a number of post that mention Emu Oil. From what I understand it helps to keep the fatty tissue under the scalp that men normaly lose with age. I am wondering where I can purchase it. Health food store, grocery store...? Any help would be appreciated.

I have read a number of post that mention Emu Oil. From what I understand it helps to keep the fatty tissue under the scalp that men normaly lose with age. I am wondering where I can purchase it. Health food store, grocery store...? Any help would be appreciated.

This oil's rare property is that it is one of the few substances with the molecular weight to penetrate deep into the skin. Doing so allows it to stimulate the blood flow to areas where applied. The advantage of this is that the healing process is noticeably quickened and collagen production is considerably enhanced. The added plus is that this ingredient is completely non-toxic and doesn't possess the usual greasiness of most oils. Also by virtue of its absorbablility into the dermis, other ingredients are able to hitch a ride on it for added benefits. Aloe in particular.

In regard to hair loss, tests conducted on rodents in 1995 with this oil indicated very positive results, in regard to hair regrowth. Astoundingly the hair growth was thicker than what was previously observed, before using the oil. Many exotic hair restoration formulas use this oil as their chief ingredient.

Thanks

I see you bought/downloaded the book from http://thinningscalp.com/, TopJimmy - that's precisely what they say about it, word for word!

The Von - the $15 bucks this book costs is well worth the price, as it not only shows you several recommended locations where you can buy Emu Oil, but it lists 89 items, in total, which benefit the health of your hairs. Well worth it!

[This message was edited by HarryLemon on January 26, 2003 at 03:55 PM.]