what u think of this?

hey guys im new, from south africa, had my HT a year ago , will post b4 and after pics once its at the length id like, checks pretty awesome, maybe need a bit more density, it seems thats an issue for most icon_smile.gif anyways as all of you i do as much research as i can, stumbled across this and wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet???

http://www.shvoong.com/exact-sciences/biology/1764783-h...-possible-grow-hair/

crazy i know but anyone tried yet?

hey guys im new, from south africa, had my HT a year ago , will post b4 and after pics once its at the length id like, checks pretty awesome, maybe need a bit more density, it seems thats an issue for most icon_smile.gif anyways as all of you i do as much research as i can, stumbled across this and wanted to know if anyone has tried it yet???

http://www.shvoong.com/exact-sciences/biology/1764783-h...-possible-grow-hair/

crazy i know but anyone tried yet?

some more useful or useless information icon_smile.gif

any one tried High Quality Fo-Ti Roots

(Polygonum Multiflorum)

Ho-Shou-Wu (or) He-Shou-Wu

possibly help those with sexual side effects from propecia? is also gives the hair "the youthful look" apparently this it reverses greying hair aswell "attributed to the reason for the chinese having thick black hair for loooong"

Mr_Powers,

From the read, it seems like the active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate (MN) may help with faster hair growth. This doesn't say anything about helping fight hair loss, but perhaps it may be beneficial for those who want their shaved natural hair from a hair transplant to grow back more quickly.

Very interesting that this is also found in vaginal fungus cream.

Best wishes,

Bill

true i guess now that ive had HT ive changed my way of thinking to "how to make it grow more" rather than thinking of losing more... if stress makes one loose hair wouldnt stressing about loosing hair make you loose it even faster? lol