HT help..please

bort

hi yall..im a new poster been watching this forum and many others for quite some time.. im 32 and noticed hairloss since 19. so ive been researching since then...in that time ive talked to MHR, Bosley, some guy in FL that does laser HT... cant remember his name and NHR. i met craig zeiring from mhr before he split and went to NY he was an ok guy ..more on the sell but acordding to him her did the leader of mhrs ht's which look nice... bosley sucked..i went in there at 23 and they were all for the push and when i look at it now it would have been a mistake.. they wanted $$$ and didnt really seem to care about me..and were quite consdesending.. nhr were good guys but i didnt do too much follow through with them..the guy in Fl with the laser deal wouldnt stop calling and that scared me off... if he needs business that bad he musnt be that great...so im on here and every other bald guy site and i find alvi armani...his pics look great..yes i know they can be deceiving...and from the looks he can do a great temple job..which is my problem.. has anyone on here had any xp with him or know anyone who does? or what other HT doc is known for temples? its startin to get bad over here and its driving me and the ladies around me crazy...cause if my constant, obsessive questioning about if i look bald!!! lol i gotta do something soon. and i dont want to end up a sob story or butchered.. ill whip up a pic or two if anyone cares to respond .. htanks in advance

hi yall..im a new poster been watching this forum and many others for quite some time.. im 32 and noticed hairloss since 19. so ive been researching since then...in that time ive talked to MHR, Bosley, some guy in FL that does laser HT... cant remember his name and NHR. i met craig zeiring from mhr before he split and went to NY he was an ok guy ..more on the sell but acordding to him her did the leader of mhrs ht's which look nice... bosley sucked..i went in there at 23 and they were all for the push and when i look at it now it would have been a mistake.. they wanted $$$ and didnt really seem to care about me..and were quite consdesending.. nhr were good guys but i didnt do too much follow through with them..the guy in Fl with the laser deal wouldnt stop calling and that scared me off... if he needs business that bad he musnt be that great...so im on here and every other bald guy site and i find alvi armani...his pics look great..yes i know they can be deceiving...and from the looks he can do a great temple job..which is my problem.. has anyone on here had any xp with him or know anyone who does? or what other HT doc is known for temples? its startin to get bad over here and its driving me and the ladies around me crazy...cause if my constant, obsessive questioning about if i look bald!!! lol i gotta do something soon. and i dont want to end up a sob story or butchered.. ill whip up a pic or two if anyone cares to respond .. htanks in advance

Hi bort,

I think you are lucky to have dodged the Hair mills early on, you saved yourself from being disfigured for life.

Yeah Armani's results look great but I believe he is too aggressive and too keen to give young men teenage hairlines which will use most of your donor hair at an early age. I personally would err on the conservative side and take the advice of Doctors who look out for your long term interests (i.e. anyone in the coalition).

Having said that, at 32 I would assume that your hairloss has mostly stabalized what Norwood Classification are you?

If you post some pictures we can tell you the number of grafts we would recommend at this time. Also if you tell us where you live we can recommend good surgeons near your area.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Hello, it just so happens that I was to have my transplant with Armani today as a matter of fact. I'm not going into specifics yet as I am trying to get my deposit back, but all I can say is it is very corporate like over there. They seem to book patients like an assembly line process.The Doc himself was pleasant but I didn't have more than a five minute talk with him. Ask all questions up front as I am now fighting for my $2000.00 deposit back.all i tried to do was move the date and they flat out refused. Good luck.Im almost a NW5 now but have since buzzed it right down.I can stand it for a few more years. Try it first you might like it.