Ragaine and Hair loss

Nick_davis

Hi guys,

I started on Rogaine as I have had moderate hair loss the past few years. I started to use Rogaine for 3 and half weeks now and all of a sudden, I have seen more hair fallout. Is that common. I am a bit worried now with the increase hair fallout. Whats even more strange is most of the hairs that fallout are very short and thin hairs. I did not have a haircut in about a month. Thus, most of my hairs are a bit long. Thus wondering all these small hairs looks like newer hairs and they seems to be falling out. Has anyone seen this before.

Hi guys,

I started on Rogaine as I have had moderate hair loss the past few years. I started to use Rogaine for 3 and half weeks now and all of a sudden, I have seen more hair fallout. Is that common. I am a bit worried now with the increase hair fallout. Whats even more strange is most of the hairs that fallout are very short and thin hairs. I did not have a haircut in about a month. Thus, most of my hairs are a bit long. Thus wondering all these small hairs looks like newer hairs and they seems to be falling out. Has anyone seen this before.