Is there anyway I can have corrective surgery on my head

jon quin

I've had numerous transplants and I am not satisfied with the results. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can have the top of my scalp (where they put the transplants) operated on to make it smooth again. The mini and micro grafts that were inserted into my head were done using a small razor, then the grafts were placed inside the inscision. This has made it impossible for me to shave my head completely bald (which is what I would like to do at this point) There is also the matter of th large scar around my head due to harvesting of the donor area. So, my question is can I have some form of corrective surgery to smooth out the top of my head and remove the scar on the back of my head. I am done with the whole transplant process, so please DO NOT give me any advice in that area. I just want to shave my head bald and with the donor scar and the micro grafts on the top of my head I can't.

They can remove the grafts without any problem but as far as smoothing you would have to talk to a plastic surgeon

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!