how to use the drugs

Aanibus

Hello all,

after my research on the hair loss treatment (I fall under scale 3-4), decided to go for Minoxidil (twice a day),finasteride (1mg) and Nizoral shampoo(twice a week). Since i'm from India, i'm not able to get the drugs Propecia, Regaine, but i have a option for other generic drugs with the same dosage like Fincar/Finast etc. <UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Is that be a problem?

<LI> Is the mentioned dosage is correct for me? <LI> Normally I use wash my hair every alternate day.sometimes daily.

If I use Nizoral 2 times a week, can i opt other shampoos(Head&shoulders) in between?

it is difficult to stick to drugs indefinite time, but no other go.. (I learned from the forum that one has stick to the drugs for long time.Once we stop the drug, hair shred again with great speed.)

Hello all,

after my research on the hair loss treatment (I fall under scale 3-4), decided to go for Minoxidil (twice a day),finasteride (1mg) and Nizoral shampoo(twice a week). Since i'm from India, i'm not able to get the drugs Propecia, Regaine, but i have a option for other generic drugs with the same dosage like Fincar/Finast etc. <UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Is that be a problem?

<LI> Is the mentioned dosage is correct for me? <LI> Normally I use wash my hair every alternate day.sometimes daily.

If I use Nizoral 2 times a week, can i opt other shampoos(Head&shoulders) in between?

it is difficult to stick to drugs indefinite time, but no other go.. (I learned from the forum that one has stick to the drugs for long time.Once we stop the drug, hair shred again with great speed.)