My Hair line

Deez,

You really should do some research and don't limit yourself to a local Ht doc. I do believe there are some excellent docs out there, but really do some research on some of the coalition docs, and please be willing to travel its worth it trust me!

You only live once...

Consider taking some more photos of the front, top, back, and sides of your scalp. Send the photos to 5 or 10 clinics ??“ clinics you consistently hear good feedback about on this and of the sites. Multiple opinions are great because, while every doc will have a different recommendation, you will begin to see a trend. Hopefully you start to get an idea of what can be done for you and what to expect. Then it is just a questions which doc to go to.

Educate yourself first. Take advantage of the free resources you have at your disposal ??“ this research forum and free photo consults with reputable docs.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Dr. Paul Cotteril is a good surgeon from Toronto, but it is definitely worth driving to Ottawa to schedule a consult with Dr. Rahal. He is among the worlds best and relatively cheap which is a huge bonus.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90