Rogine on HT hair

Guys, I have a question regarding using rogine on transplanted hair. Many of you stated that using rogine enabled the transplanted grafs to sprout out faster than they normally would. However, if you stop using rogine, would the growing, sprouted, transplanted hair be affected? I mean, if you stop using rogine, you would eventually loose all of the "normal" regrown hair.. does that apply to transplanted hair? Also, some of you claimed that hair could be addected to rogine, and thus I was wondering if transplanted hair would also be "addicted" rogine? I mean, using rogine is a hassel, I would rather not use it if I could.

Guys, I have a question regarding using rogine on transplanted hair. Many of you stated that using rogine enabled the transplanted grafs to sprout out faster than they normally would. However, if you stop using rogine, would the growing, sprouted, transplanted hair be affected? I mean, if you stop using rogine, you would eventually loose all of the "normal" regrown hair.. does that apply to transplanted hair? Also, some of you claimed that hair could be addected to rogine, and thus I was wondering if transplanted hair would also be "addicted" rogine? I mean, using rogine is a hassel, I would rather not use it if I could.