Its working!!!

Thought i'd post a positive thread for a change since i've spent the last 3 months freaking out about every aspect of my HT. Firstly, a big thanks to all that posted replies to my threads on the shockloss i had. The information you gave was accurate and very supportive which helped me through.

I had 2900 grafts approx via strip with Dr Feller in March 09 and was really nervous about the whole thing as my first HT by Dr Armani wasn't what i'd hoped it be to say the least. Just posted a reply on the thread 'Dr Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?' which would fill you in on the details.

I'm already experiencing early growth which i'm sure you can all imagine is a great feeling. The scar has healed up nicely and all the shockloss i had is just about gone. I know i've got a long way to go, which is great in terms of the results i may acheive, but i wanted to let anyone who is suffering socially and mentally from losing their hair that there are Dr's and clinics that can genuinely help.

Anyways, still at work so have to go.

Cheers.

Thought i'd post a positive thread for a change since i've spent the last 3 months freaking out about every aspect of my HT. Firstly, a big thanks to all that posted replies to my threads on the shockloss i had. The information you gave was accurate and very supportive which helped me through.

I had 2900 grafts approx via strip with Dr Feller in March 09 and was really nervous about the whole thing as my first HT by Dr Armani wasn't what i'd hoped it be to say the least. Just posted a reply on the thread 'Dr Alvi Armani??why is he not recommended on this site?' which would fill you in on the details.

I'm already experiencing early growth which i'm sure you can all imagine is a great feeling. The scar has healed up nicely and all the shockloss i had is just about gone. I know i've got a long way to go, which is great in terms of the results i may acheive, but i wanted to let anyone who is suffering socially and mentally from losing their hair that there are Dr's and clinics that can genuinely help.

Cheers.

Congrats, pics of Pre HT1 - Post HT1, Pre-HT2 - 3 months? I am sure it will work out of you.

Originally posted by jonrctim:

Cheers.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE