Will this work

Hmmm, I wondered this also recently. My guess would be "no", as the shedding is not actually "losing" hairs, like shockloss, but rather a reaction to the treatment taking effect.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

You make my point when you say "but rather a reaction to the treatment taking effect."

So here it goes again, being on Propecia for 6 months would have shedded the weak hairs....so when I add the Foam now,there should be no more shedding.......Any docs on here??.

Give it a go as you will never know until you try it out.

When you shed it isnt going to be a noticeable amount anyway.

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Guest Martin E.Tessler M.D.

Many feel that the shedding is from new hair follicles pushing out the old hairs. Rogaine would not stop this(nor would you want it to).

I only recommend Rogaine in my younger patients to use in addition to propecia when they want to do "everything they can". I feel propecia is much more effective.

Hi guys,

Just got confused.. Propecia is same as finsteraide? it is the same thing? doesn't matter if you take propecia or finalo or finscar or proscar, they are all the same thing?

And also I been taking fins n propeica for the past 3 n half months, dont see nothing so far just shedding. Thinking about giving up in one months time though, if the hair fall dont stop. icon_frown.gif

btw i am taking.5mg per day.

cheers

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

Guest Martin E.Tessler M.D.

propecia is finasteride. You should only take 1 mg per day. Proscar is 5 mg per day. You need to stay on it for a year to see really good results.

I never used Minoxidil as I felt it was too much of a bother and quite messy. I guess I have a silver bullet in case of a poor future ( knock wood)

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!