Is Ravinder Reddy good..?

Hi everybody,

I have been following various discussions on this forum for the last couple of months. I am in search of a good HT doctor. So far I consulted with Dr. Berstein, Dr. Dorin and I have appointments booked with few other top doctors suggested on this site (Dr. Feller etc..).

Although I am satisfied with my consultations so far, high cost of this procedure here in US made me do some research for Docs in India and this where I need the help of fellow members on this forum.

Is there any good HT doc in India and does anybody know about Ravinder Reddy in Hyderabad in particular..? I really appreciate your feedback.

Thank u,

-Rapid.

Hi 'Rapid',

I haven't had a hair transplant, but from being on the forums and seeing what others have posted, the LAST thing you should consider is the cost of the transplant. Given your limited donor supply, the pitfalls if the surgeon isn't top-notch, the embarrassment of looking like a hair transplant disaster as you walk down the street....it's not worth gambling on some cheapo doc.

The doctors that you mention here have wonderful reputations, and as I'm in the Boston area (where I'm told there's really no h/t doctor that's well respected), if I were to consult with a h/t doctor I'd travel to NY and consult with the very doctors you mentioned. If you can't afford the fee for a good procedure, WAIT until you can. Do what you can in the meantime...Propecia and Minoxidil, things like that. Hunting around for the cheapest procedure, be it in the US or overseas, is something that I highly advise against and I'm sure many on this board would agree.