3 Month Photos - July 8th Dr. Rahal 3489 grafts

I just added a few more 3 month photos. I will keep posting monthly till 14 months. Who knows..maybe get hair greed and go for #2...

I still follow this forum closely every day. I give credit to this forum for preventing me going to a hair mill. I hope that everyone is lucky as me and find this site before going for their first HT.

HAIRFREE

DR. RAHAL - 4/4/07

3489 grafts - 7571 hairs

455 single hairs

1986 double hairs

1048 three hairs

Looking great!

You already have a new hairline.

just wait until 12 months!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Gorpy, Jobi, and Jagdish,

Thank you for the compliments. I hope the growth stays on track over the next few months. I give Minox credit for the early growth spurt. I have been applying the Rogaine foam twice a day consistently. Before I was using the liquid form of Minox and it was hard on my scalp and I could only use it once a day. The foam gives me no trouble and now can apply twice a day.

The very front of my hairline has a thin widows peak. Those are my native hairs. Dr. Rahal gave me a conservative hairline and placed the new hairline a bit higher than my native hairline exposing some of my native hairs. Eventually those last remaining hairs will go. Meanwhile, I am hoping that it will help to give me a natural soft look at the very front. Overall, the new hairs have been blending in well with my native hairs. Im looking forward to what the next few months will bring.

HAIRFREE

DR. RAHAL - 4/4/07

3489 grafts - 7571 hairs

455 single hairs

1986 double hairs

1048 three hairs