DR JONES

Dr. Jones offers strip and FUE. Not overly impressed with his website. I examined his before and afters, and I think they are "good."

I do like the fact that he does a good job showing his density's and he gives graft totals coupled with number of sessions to achieve.

I do NOT like the fact that he does BHT. (my own PERSONAL opinion)

Do NOT like the advertising of his "technique" to other doctors on his website

(copied from his website)

Physicians who have completed the course are pleased with the results. Dr. D from Europe says:

"I was just trained by Dr. Jones just over a year ago and I have already done over 100 cases at $5000 a case. His training has helped to expand my practice."

Dr. Jones confirms:

"All the people I have trained are performing FUE on a regular basis using my method. Learning this method of transplantation will immediately expand your practice and pay for itself the first week back to work. Over the next few years, all hair transplant doctors will have to provide this as part of their practice. After this one day you will be shown all my methods and secrets to allow you to perform FUE immediately on your return to your practice."

I would think if he was that good, he would be willing to share his knowledge, but this comes across like opening a Subway or something

IN MY OPINION

He does have a chair minimum of 3000.00 usd, probably for an FUE session. Do not know what his strip minimum is, maybe you could let us know? ttcuse

I do like the fact that Dr. Jones seems to be a "regular" guy and I think much of that shows through in his website, with his hairtransplant blog and info on his personal diet and excercise.

I would think he is a solid choice. Not sure why you would choose him over Seager or Rahal in Canada, but he looks like an OK choice at this point.

ALL of this is my opinion with the exception of the information copied from Dr. Jones website.

I hope this helps you out.

Good Luck!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I havehad close to 4000k of grafts with Dr. Jones. About 3k were fue. Dr. Jones is hands on. He has had his staff for quite some time. The last session the nurse worked at Seager for many years.

His prices are average and the work is good.

Hey East Coast!!! Do you have any photos to share?

Just thought it might help if a guy who has been around a while that has a high opinion of Dr. Jones can help out with this thread.

I don't know that I have really seen much of his work.

Cheers!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 3 weeks later...

Avoid this "dr" at all cost. Part-time ht "dr",Lipo, botox, hair-removal, fue, strip, and now has his own line of shampoo. pure marketeer with poor results. Do a search of a few of his patients: abou, donna, missingit,vantri, peegee,shockloss, wreck. Common complaint are poor growth, wide scars, and rushed procedures.

Yeah, I found a lot of not so nice things on Dr. Jones on other sites.

Sorry mates, I think Dr. Jones is getting his hands in all of the sticky stuff and isn't really concentrating on one specific thing.

Thanks Wareagle

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs