Interesting UK newspaper article on Hair Loss

Acrobaz

I thought forum members and readers might like to see this, which appeared in the Observer, a UK broadsheet newspaper, today. The focus is on hairpieces as well as other medical treatments; surgical interventions get a passing mention.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life...n-wig-baldness-toupe

I thought this was a very interesting insight: "In the mirror I'm facing the person I would have been with a different set of genes - it entirely alters my character."

Regards

Acrobaz

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

I thought forum members and readers might like to see this, which appeared in the Observer, a UK broadsheet newspaper, today. The focus is on hairpieces as well as other medical treatments; surgical interventions get a passing mention.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life...n-wig-baldness-toupe

I thought this was a very interesting insight: "In the mirror I'm facing the person I would have been with a different set of genes - it entirely alters my character."

Regards

Acrobaz

17 Feb 09 - 3,200 FUs by strip surgery (Dr Feller)

My Hair Loss Website

I wore a system for a while, what a nightmare i think i was more paranoid wearing it than my bald patch being exposed, plus it wasn't cheap and ongoing maintanence costs refits etc. The other thing is once you start to wear a system it's difficult to stop, hair one day gone tomorrow. Just my personal experience, i hope i can put as many people off these damn things as possible.