DO DRS PERFORM ANY TESTS BEFORE GN FOR THE HT

HI AMAN AGAIN...I AM VERY SOON GETTING MY FIRST HT DONE...I HAVE CONSULTED MANY DOCS HERE IN INDIA...AND THEY SAID THAT BEFORE GOING FOR THE SURGERY CERTAIN TESTS ARE TO BE PERFORMED.....SO GREAT DOCS LIKE DR H&W,DR FELLER,DR JEFFERY EPISTEIN ALSO PERFORM SOME TESTS OR NOT?.THANKS IN ADVANCE....

bllorayne,

Some physicians do ask you to get tested for various blood related diseases while others don't. In interviewing a few who request the tests, their clinic will still perform the surgery in the event the patient has a disease, but will take extra precautions. In interviewing some clinics that don't, precautions are taken already as if the patient did have a disease.

Be sure to ask any clinic you are considering if they require a blood test, why, and what impact a positive test result will have on surgery.

Have you decided on a surgeon yet?

Bill

Originally posted by bllorayne:

HI AMAN AGAIN...I AM VERY SOON GETTING MY FIRST HT DONE...I HAVE CONSULTED MANY DOCS HERE IN INDIA...AND THEY SAID THAT BEFORE GOING FOR THE SURGERY CERTAIN TESTS ARE TO BE PERFORMED.....SO GREAT DOCS LIKE DR H&W,DR FELLER,DR JEFFERY EPISTEIN ALSO PERFORM SOME TESTS OR NOT?.THANKS IN ADVANCE....

THANKS BILL MAY GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER.....icon_smile.gif