Dr Feller

joethinhair

I had 2300 grafts done in early January. If you do a search by my user name "Hyeman", you will see post op photos posted by Dr. Feller. As far as any testimonials I can provide, I really can't tell you much about the results yet, as I am only at 6 weeks and almost all the new hairs have fallen out. But as far as the surgery goes, it was a piece of cake. I worked it up as something so much more than it really was. My only complaint was that it took over 8 hours and at times, I began to cramp up by sitting absolutely still as the ladies worked on my head. But this is a very small price you pay for the results you get. I will be back sometime in the spring for a second session and the toughest part right now is the waiting - you spend all this money and are very excited, and then you have to sit around and anxiously wait for several months. Anyway, from what I've heard, Dr. Feller is a great surgeon and just as important (at least to me) is his passion to what he does - you can see it in his face and hear it in his voice.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by hyeman:

I had 2300 grafts done in early January. If you do a search by my user name "Hyeman", you will see post op photos posted by Dr. Feller.

anyone know where these pics are?

I have heard great things of Dr. Feller as well from my doctor, Scott Alexander. he studied with Feller and I believe went to Feller for his own transplant. Have heard great things from him and he rubbed off well on my doc. only 4 weeks post op so don't know what the results are yet, but he seemed very genuine and really cared about what he does. He and Feller practice the same techniques so will be interested in the results from Feller patients as well