FABE

Board - No offense meant, but I'm taking pride in that I drove that annoying guy off of this place. I've been reading this board for a long time, and he was driving me nuts. IMHO I loved it when he said I was hyping some doc - what doc???? I never mentioned a doc ever.

I hope I didn't offend anyone along the way. I really do wish that the rest of you have success.

Board - No offense meant, but I'm taking pride in that I drove that annoying guy off of this place. I've been reading this board for a long time, and he was driving me nuts. IMHO I loved it when he said I was hyping some doc - what doc???? I never mentioned a doc ever.

I hope I didn't offend anyone along the way. I really do wish that the rest of you have success.

You are too easy. Always bringing up the sex life as well. I won't even go there, but let's just say - no problems. Go ahead with the easy jokes. It took ME to drag you out. I thought the bashing you took had hid you away, but you've been lurking. I know your kind 1000%. Once again - go ahead, I should probably start dating. Right? Mo.

Go ahead Jersey boy, or whoops, pseudo NY'er, hit me with your non-wit. You're too funny.

You've been gone 2 weeks now - don't waste the boards time.

Hey - I know you are but what am I. Go ahead - that was an easy one, Captain Wit.

give it a rest ark.

Fabe contributes to the forums regularly in a positive way. I value his opinion and his quest for help and advice.

A quick search on arktheshark shows the exact opposite.

http://www.hair-restoration-info.com/groupee/forums?a=srch&s=5696015661&u=1056050124&max_search_result_rows=20&sort_order=date

I dont think you have the right of trying to start domething with Fabe, he has written great posts and i appreciate his opinion very much. I also think it is very childish to start a topic that i meant for annoying someone, in my eyes you should get kicked of this forum. This is a hair restoration forum, maybe you should check out the disney-forum. Keep up the good work Fabe!

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/

I started coming hear to research so I can maybe move forward to get a HT and some how became a regular here. This forum has helped with info and I am thankful for all the help I have received here. This guy is a stalker, lol. But its all good.

I think that is the same for everyone here, to educate yourself about HT. In the little time i have been on this forum i have learnt a lot. Two months ago i thought HT was some procedure like with a barbie doll, where they plug plastic hair on your head icon_wink.gif! I think your stalker icon_wink.gif comes here for the same reason but it isnt up to him to say things about other posters, especially without a good reason, that is up to the owner of this forum to decide. Thanks to all you guys for teaching me so much!!!

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/