Dr. Alexander or Dr. Keene - Information HT 27 years old

Hi I'm from Mexico, I?‚??m 27 years old (March 1980) I'm interested in a FUE hair transplant with Dr. Alexander or Dr Keene, which one do you recomend me? how much is the cost per graft? ($4 - 5$) I started loosing hair about 21 or 22 years old. I want to know if you can give me an aprox of the cost of the transplant. I have alot of hair on the back and on ths sides of my head, my problem is the front and upper side of my head. I hope you can understand me, I have to travel to Phoenix or Tucson to see you so I want to know an aprox cost of the hair transplant. I attach you some pictures of me, some are with dry hair other with wet hair. My hair is very fine.

I will be very grateful for your information, I hope you can understand my english.

IMG00028.jpg.9e3a1677672d6837efa15310155ec7a8.jpg

Hi I'm from Mexico, I?‚??m 27 years old (March 1980) I'm interested in a FUE hair transplant with Dr. Alexander or Dr Keene, which one do you recomend me? how much is the cost per graft? ($4 - 5$) I started loosing hair about 21 or 22 years old. I want to know if you can give me an aprox of the cost of the transplant. I have alot of hair on the back and on ths sides of my head, my problem is the front and upper side of my head. I hope you can understand me, I have to travel to Phoenix or Tucson to see you so I want to know an aprox cost of the hair transplant. I attach you some pictures of me, some are with dry hair other with wet hair. My hair is very fine.

I will be very grateful for your information, I hope you can understand my english.

georhenr, Bienvenidos!

I had a Hairtransplant with Dr. Alexander.

It has only been 3 months so I can't give you my full assessment yet.

But I can tell you my hair has already started growing in!

He is a very good surgeon & has trained with one of the best at FUE.

Looking at your pictures, I would say that there is a good chance that your hair in the front will continue to recceed.

So the doctor might recommend transplanting into that entire front 1/3 area rather than just filling in the temples so that you won't half to worry about it later.

The doctor will also tell you that FUS is a better way to go. FUE cost almost 3 times as much as strip surgery.

I would guess 2500 grafts would do you nicely.

Expect too pay $4.00 per graft.

Go to Dr. Alexanders web site & send him your pictures, he will be able to tell you more.

Geohenr,

Welcome to our community. Dr. Keene and Dr. Alexander are both excellent doctors and on the coalition: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

I see you are 27 years old? Are you on finasteride or minoxodil to try to control your loss? If so, how long have you been on it?

Before considering cost, consider reading the following threads:

What should I consider when researching hair transplantation?

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=569...071019713#5071019713

Typical cost per graft is between $4 and $5 per graft and then discounted after 2000 grafts to about $2.50 depending on the clinic.

If you want an estimate of how many grafts you'll need, please provide additional photos from all angles, especially top down pictures. How many grafts you would need based on your level of loss and hair characteristics.

Consider using our Graft Estimate Calculator found here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content/mm/introa.html

I hope this helps.

Bill