MHR Post deleted

Why was my post about going on the Bald Truth and description of the fraud and damage "Dr." Magdalin perpetrated on me deleted ? Did the cowards ar MHR threaten to sue. Let the sue me they know who I am. Its all true . I think it was a good thing that when a search was done on that quacks name it came up. If the moderators of this site need to be sure that I am not fabricating or embelishing my story I will and do give them permission to talk to Dr. Shapiro about my condition and veiw my photos. There was nothing profane or untruthful in the post I am mentioning and the truth should not be censored or destroyed. It is obvious that MHR condones their "DRs." doing concentration camp type "surgeries" on people but if they are the reason the post was deleted it is also a bit too similar to other atrocities commited by certain groups.They should be informed that the sentiments posted are not that of the site but of one of their victims.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Why was my post about going on the Bald Truth and description of the fraud and damage "Dr." Magdalin perpetrated on me deleted ? Did the cowards ar MHR threaten to sue. Let the sue me they know who I am. Its all true . I think it was a good thing that when a search was done on that quacks name it came up. If the moderators of this site need to be sure that I am not fabricating or embelishing my story I will and do give them permission to talk to Dr. Shapiro about my condition and veiw my photos. There was nothing profane or untruthful in the post I am mentioning and the truth should not be censored or destroyed. It is obvious that MHR condones their "DRs." doing concentration camp type "surgeries" on people but if they are the reason the post was deleted it is also a bit too similar to other atrocities commited by certain groups.They should be informed that the sentiments posted are not that of the site but of one of their victims.

• Administrators

Mahair,

I'm not aware of your post regarding MHR being in any way censored. Despite past pressure we continue to enable people to fully express their opinions about MHR or Medical Hair Restoration. If one uses the "Find" feature to search for posts regarding MHR or Medical Hair Restoration one will find hundreds of them.

I will ask Robert our forum moderator about your post.

I'm glad to hear that Dr. Ron Shapiro has been helping you fix your situation. How is that working out for you? Feel free to repost your whole experience again on our forum if for some reason we can't find your original post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Mahair,

Your post was never deleted or moved or censored in any way. It has been located here since you posted it.

Please feel free to utilize the "Search" feature in the future if you are having trouble finding a thread that has been pushed down by newer threads. The "advanced search" is particularly useful because you can search by keyword AND the name of the poster, even if the poster is you.

Hope this helps,

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thanks for the responses.I have done a search and it does'nt appear.The link provided did directed me to the post but the replies by Gillenator and Robert are no longer there. Also before I was able to do a Google search on "Magdalin" it would appear and direct his potential victims to this forum. Something that was invaluable.I hope it is returned to that status.I am greatful to the Founder and Modererator of this forum for providing this resource to help and save people. Dr. Shapiro has been extremely generous to me. Although he is truly a master of his craft he cannot be expected to be a magician, my "hair" situation is not really correctable,but he did improved it I just lost too much hair from the first job and not sweating from my head has caused a scalp condition which is not helping me keep my existing hair too well. My last visit was to laser the low plugs and dermabrasion to improve the skin.I still have cronic pain and discomfort as well as physical disabilities from "Dr." Magdalins "hair transplant". It is ironic that they tout their procedure as restore your full head of hair, safe and effective. There was nothing safe or effective about it. Famous last words of "Dr." Magdalin. There are "No complications". Not for him anyway or so he thinks.

Mahair,

I found the post simply by clicking on your name and then clicking on "View Recent Posts by Mahair."

Under an advanced search, with the keyword "MHR" and member name "Mahair" it also came up fine.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog