scalp med

Has any one seen the info comercials advertising a product called scalp med? The testimonials by both the legitimate doctors on the commercial and the hair loss patients seem very convincing. They claim that it is more affective than propecia without the side affects. i have learned that the active ingredient in the scalp med product is actually minoxidil but at higher concentrations. The concentration of minoxidil is actually high enough that the canadian government does not allow it to be sold whereas they do allow the sale of rogaine. how much higher the concentration is i do not know. I have used propecia in the past and i felt that it caused a significant loss in sex drive enough to make me quit using it and use rogaine. Is it possible that the delivery system that scalp med employs along with the higher minoxidil concentrations and nutrients is actually more affective than propecia as scalp med patients are claiming? or is this another hoax.

• 2 weeks later...

I posted my own opinions about the product here.

I don't know where you go the information that the amount of minoxidil is any higher than what is currently available, but the names of the products (Vitadil 5-a and Vidatil 2-a) are a likely indicator that they are 5% concentration and 2% concentration, respectively. There are minoxidil forumlas available that have as high as a 15% concentration.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I e-mailed scalp med to inquire about why it was not available for resale in canada. they responded and indicated that the minoxidil concentrations in the scalp med formula were too high to be sold in canada because of canadian drug laws. rogaine, however is available in canada so it is legal here but at lower doses, or so it seems. i wasnt aware that there were different strengths of minoxidil in rogaine. possibly only the lower strengths are legal here. the rogaine i am using has a 2% minoxidil concentration. What product has a 5% and 15% minoxidil concentration that you mentioned in your post?

Can you say Info-mmerical.. It's all a new way to steal your money and give false hope.. Anyone else that tells you different probably works for the company

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

The proof is in the pudding as my grandmother use to say. I used it; I am the crying lady in the commercial, and here are pictures that show my progress. (By the way look at the dates on the actual pictures)

[promotional link removed by forum moderator - Robert]

God is GOOD!

Sherida Devine

Wow

These look professional like professional shot photo's.. Oh, that's right, you were in a commercial, or info-mercial

As my grandmother used to say

"Hog-wash"

I guess your company is going to win the Pulitzer prize with these results.Looks like to me you had too many hair extentions and it grew back naturally

P.S. Nice plug of the website at the end..

Merry Christmas

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!