London UK / Europe recommendations

Blond Jon

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend some HT type experts in the UK to go over my options? I'm thinking of the FUE method (no way for the strip).

I'm 34, have a a receeding hairline around my temples, and have thick blond hair. I think I'd be classed as a 2/3. I went to a DHI presentation last week and they seemed ok... can anyone recommend them? Are there any UK fellas on here with some good advice for me? FANTASTIC forum by the way! Such great advice!

Cheers

Jon

Hi Guys, can anyone recommend some HT type experts in the UK to go over my options? I'm thinking of the FUE method (no way for the strip).

I'm 34, have a a receeding hairline around my temples, and have thick blond hair. I think I'd be classed as a 2/3. I went to a DHI presentation last week and they seemed ok... can anyone recommend them? Are there any UK fellas on here with some good advice for me? FANTASTIC forum by the way! Such great advice!

Cheers

Jon

Jon

Since you are a new member . . . best recommendation by a long way is to intensively research these forums until you have a full appreciation of the 'way of the follicle' and the procedures and practitioners worldwide.

It's important that you make a measured judgement for yourself, based on all of our collective experience - not necessarily our recommendations (we're all biased!) It's all out there Jon - but you'll have to trawl through it . . . a little research for instance - and you'll very rapidly discover who people are recommending - and that includes DHI.

Good luck Jon