I am new to this forum

I just wanted to say hi. I have had two procedures done, most recent one with Dr feller on oct 31st 05. The first one was done in 03 with less than satisfactory results.

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

I just wanted to say hi. I have had two procedures done, most recent one with Dr feller on oct 31st 05. The first one was done in 03 with less than satisfactory results.

Originally posted by troy:

Was feller your first DR?

No it was'nt I would rather not say who the first Dr was right now, I dont think he practices anymore. I'am confident that my goal will be acheived by this second procedure performed by Dr feller but only time will tell.

Originally posted by troy:

I have only heard good things about feller. How many grafts have you had total? and how many by Feller?

Dr feller does do excellent work from what I have seen and I saw the real macoy in person not in a catalog. He gets my recommendation. The great thing about the prodedure was I was suppose to get 800 - 900 fu's in the hairline zone, it turned out I got 1045 and he didnt charge me for the extra fu's, that shows integrity on his part. My first procedure I had 825 in the hairline zone as well, I think the Dr who did my first procedure didnt put enough in there or the grafts didnt take, yes there was a improvement but my hairline had little definition to it. Since the hair on my crown is in good shape, I wanted to get the most density in my hairline as possible.

Beefy,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing your experiences with Dr. Feller. Dr. Feller has been recommended by the Hair Transplant Network for quite some time and performs extremely refined hair restoration surgery.

If you would like to share photos of your progress, you can start a photo album and upload them straight to the forums. To do this, simply select "New" and then "Photo Album." Follow the prompts and upload your photos.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by Forum Moderator and Satisfied Patient:

Beefy,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing your experiences with Dr. Feller. Dr. Feller has been recommended by the Hair Transplant Network for quite some time and performs extremely refined hair restoration surgery.

If you would like to share photos of your progress, you can start a photo album and upload them straight to the forums. To do this, simply select "New" and then "Photo Album." Follow the prompts and upload your photos.

-Robert

Thank you, I will post b4 and after pics when my hair fills in which should hopefully be by april or may. I will see if I can get some b4 pics asap I will help anyone who wants any info or has any questions for me , I have been threw 2 procedures and btw I am 29.

• 1 year later...

Turned out great, Doc. Thanks for taking the time to post the picks. Wish I had that guys problem only needing to "dense up" the hairline - great lookin' head of hair! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.