My doc is on propecia

fizzlefest

Went to my doctor today to renew my prescription for Proscar. My doc was asking me if it's working, what kind of results I see, etc. He then told me that he started to take propecia because he's got a bald spot forming and said he mentioned me to his dermotologist regarding taking the drug. I told him if he's got any questions feel free to ask, lol.

I just thought it was kinda funny that I'm informing my doctor about this stuff. When he asked where I learned about it, I told him I did tons of research online and mentioned this site. icon_smile.gif

Went to my doctor today to renew my prescription for Proscar. My doc was asking me if it's working, what kind of results I see, etc. He then told me that he started to take propecia because he's got a bald spot forming and said he mentioned me to his dermotologist regarding taking the drug. I told him if he's got any questions feel free to ask, lol.

I just thought it was kinda funny that I'm informing my doctor about this stuff. When he asked where I learned about it, I told him I did tons of research online and mentioned this site. icon_smile.gif