Question

If your doc lost your 'before' pics or forgot to take them, would you make a stink about it? These are technically medical records correct?

If your doc lost your 'before' pics or forgot to take them, would you make a stink about it? These are technically medical records correct?

Eric,

I wouldn't be that worried about this unless your HT is not going well. Then it might be an indication of a carelessly run shop. But if your HT is coming along well I wouldn't sweat it. It's what's on your head now and what it's doing that is of major importance. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback. Problem is that I had 1500 done on my first procedure and had just a small section that it covered, however when I see pics of people who were completely bald and had 1500 they seem to have gotten waaay more hair than I did. But if the doc had a guarantee that the follicles would grow in and if not they would redue it but now I have no way of knowing how bad I was..can get the satisfaction of knowing the before and after. It seems to me to get them off the hook to know if I got good results. All of my personal pics have toppik in them so I can't tell. Anyway I had no choice but to go back and have a 2nd HT of 1500 done. I just feel I should have been compensated in some way.

Eric - I am always amazed how the same number of grafts can have an enormous impact on one person and less on another. I know that color/ skin contrast, shaft thickness and texture factor.

I am also starting to learn that not all grafts will survive; referring you to link below:

[link removed by forum moderator - Robert]