Lee S. photos ,DHI FUE 8000 grafts will be in total

akonsta

I must say thats alot of ground to cover, with a limited donor supply.

Personally i dont know, i made my reservations known before in the other thread.

Its a 'big gamble' to do everything in one shot.

your basically could be rolling the dice with your appearance for the rest of your life.

if it turns out well, then great, if not the patient is basically stuck having used up his entire donor supply, maybe even used body hair donor supply in one sitting.

Since the doctor/clinic have never done this before its an even greater risk. They are hardly the most experienced hands for FUE & as far as I am aware they dont have any before and after photos.

My personally philosophy for all patients should be to minimize risk for maximum reward.. Be it procedures, which doctor/clinic you go to or whatever.

There is also the trauma the head & body has to go through of 17,000 incisions. Those of you who had mega sessions with strip, think of it as 4-5 times what you went through in a week or so sitting.

Of course we only hope for the best for the guy, but the chances and risks taken are of the extreme magnitude in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

DHI Employee -

thats alotta grafts.

in 2 weeks DHI have attempted to pass what jotronic did in 18 months as the record holder as far as i know.. by around 1800 grafts i believe.

personally i am a big fue advocate but I think he should have been much more cautious. Im not that big of a gambler having been burned in the past.

this will certainly make or break DHI at this point as far as credibility goes. They've certainly put their credibility on the line with this procedure.

Remember world record attempts only garauntee alot marketing and publicity for the clinic, they dont necessarily garauntee anything else.

I hope Lee gets a great result icon_smile.gif

If he does, then DHI is tops.

I hope the result is great, but at about $12 per graft and $14 per body hair graft in Athens (more in other European cities), I think DHI is quite expensive.

I do admire what DHI is doing though, and hope the prices will come down.