need help covering scalp, short hair, dermatch the best?

hi, i've been shaving my head for about 8 months now but just recently decided to grow it out because i'm tired of shaving it once a week and basically not having hair.

after reading roberts thread about dermatch it seems like a really amazing product. now i only have about 3/4 to an inch long of hair and you can see my scalp pretty much everywhere on top aside from the hairline. would dermatch work for me now? or do i have to wait until its about 2 inches long or so?

i get a headache at work everyday knowing my scalp is shiny and glaring threw and everyone can see it so please i need some help!

i use nizoral sometimes, thickening shampoo and thickening pomade, which all work but with this short of hair its not helping at all.

thx for the help

~kev

hi, i've been shaving my head for about 8 months now but just recently decided to grow it out because i'm tired of shaving it once a week and basically not having hair.

after reading roberts thread about dermatch it seems like a really amazing product. now i only have about 3/4 to an inch long of hair and you can see my scalp pretty much everywhere on top aside from the hairline. would dermatch work for me now? or do i have to wait until its about 2 inches long or so?

i get a headache at work everyday knowing my scalp is shiny and glaring threw and everyone can see it so please i need some help!

i use nizoral sometimes, thickening shampoo and thickening pomade, which all work but with this short of hair its not helping at all.

thx for the help

~kev

also if anyone knows about how to reduce the sebum on my oily head i'd love some tips. having thin hair doesn't bother me 1/2 as much as the shiny head does.

thx again, sorry for so many questions.