2nd HT with Dr. Griffin

I had my first HT (1700+ grafts) with Dr. Griffin in July 2002. Growth was noticable by October and by December people were asking me if I had 'changed' something - kind of like that Viagria commercial on TV!! Lots of visible improvement at the 5 month point! So now I am scheduled for my second procedure with Dr. Griffin in early June 2003.

Based on my excellent experiences with Dr. Griffin and his staff, I can honestly highly recommend him to

anyone who is considering a HT. Even if you have to travel to Atlanta (as I do from North Carolina), it is well worth the time.

My only recommendation would be to go back to his office to have the sutures removed from the donor area. Last time, to avoid driving back to Atlanta, I went to a local clinic here in NC to have that done. Very painful!

Ken

I had my first HT (1700+ grafts) with Dr. Griffin in July 2002. Growth was noticable by October and by December people were asking me if I had 'changed' something - kind of like that Viagria commercial on TV!! Lots of visible improvement at the 5 month point! So now I am scheduled for my second procedure with Dr. Griffin in early June 2003.

Based on my excellent experiences with Dr. Griffin and his staff, I can honestly highly recommend him to

anyone who is considering a HT. Even if you have to travel to Atlanta (as I do from North Carolina), it is well worth the time.

My only recommendation would be to go back to his office to have the sutures removed from the donor area. Last time, to avoid driving back to Atlanta, I went to a local clinic here in NC to have that done. Very painful!

Ken

• 2 years later...

Hi Ken! This is Jeff with Dr. Griffin's Office. Hope you are doing well. If you are ever willing to share images of your surgery with us to other forum members, I can submit pictures that do not show your face. Only at Your request. Thanks for taking the time to correspond on the forum.

I work For Dr. Edmond I. Griffin, Atlanta, GA. Over 19 years experience in Hair Restoration.

Dr. Griffin is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians