2 months post op

lucero

I have not heard of Gossard but have plenty of research on Bosely. Conitue Propecia and MSM, take the Propecia at night before you go to bed as this might help you feel better (take with food if needed).

Your hair will not start growing until around the 3rd month on the average and will only have about 40% in month 4--- but 4-7 months 80% of the hair should grow and continue to grow stronger and bigger in diameter of the hair shaft over 18 months.

Best of luck.

Lucero,

Everything Smoothy said is right on. His advice is always great.

I would be highly interested in seeing your pictures of your journey. Often times, other HT veterans that frequent these forums can give the kind of objective eye that we all need.

To post pictures, simply find the "Photo Album" option under the "New" button. Write out an intro just like a regular post, and upload your pics. This is also a great way to document your journey for yourself.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the forums or to send me a "Private Message."

Happy Growing!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Thank you Robert. I have to get myself a digital camera because my camera phone does not take good pictures. Now at the 2 monhs post OP mark, I notice around 5 big red pimples on my head between the transplanted hairs in the frontal area. Is this the sign of ingrown transplanted hairs because I never seen those pimples before? Also all of the transplanted areas sometimes feel itchy. Do you think I can safely scratch the areas slightly simply to relieve the itchiness or it might damage new hairs growth? I shampoo very well & I don't think the itchiness is from the poor hygiene concern. Your advice is appreciated. Lucero.

The pimples are totally normal. Try not to pick at them. It's ok to pop, but not to pick. You could pick a graft right out if you go overboard and you don't want that!

Probably a better solution, however, is a warm compress on the pimple-ridden area. You could do this with a washcloth soaked in hot water. This should take down the offending buggers after a few days.

These pimples are not fun, but it's all part of the process. Trust me, I know they hurt and are annoying. You can also do a search on "Pimples" in the forums' keyword search feature (located under the "Find" button at the top, left side of the screen) and find some other threads on the subject.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog