Shock Fallout?

mjoy27

I am classified as a ClassIII hair loss victim. Two weeks ago, I had 850 FU's placed in the frontal hair line. I am also thinning in the crown area as well and have been taking Propecia now for a month. Most of my new FU's stayed, and have been growning (originally planted they were 2mm long- now they're approx. 3-6mm long). The problem is, the hair that was there before the transplant has been thinning fast (I think I lost 30% of density- tons of hair in shower daily) - it's freeking me out! The top of my head is still numb but I'm getting more feeling gradually, How long will the "shock fallout" last and how do I keep my hair that was there before the transplant?

I am classified as a ClassIII hair loss victim. Two weeks ago, I had 850 FU's placed in the frontal hair line. I am also thinning in the crown area as well and have been taking Propecia now for a month. Most of my new FU's stayed, and have been growning (originally planted they were 2mm long- now they're approx. 3-6mm long). The problem is, the hair that was there before the transplant has been thinning fast (I think I lost 30% of density- tons of hair in shower daily) - it's freeking me out! The top of my head is still numb but I'm getting more feeling gradually, How long will the "shock fallout" last and how do I keep my hair that was there before the transplant?