Anyone know reason one side could grow much faster?

I just want a few differnt opinions on why one side would grow denser then the other after a HT. This is my case and im basically blaming the tech whom implanted the grafts on my left side. Hopefully for my own sake there is another reason, my right side started growing evenly at 3-4 months the left has been sort of a disaster, at 6 months now i see sum growth on left side but nothing like the right. all im looking for are explainations besides what i already fear. thanks in advance.

I just want a few differnt opinions on why one side would grow denser then the other after a HT. This is my case and im basically blaming the tech whom implanted the grafts on my left side. Hopefully for my own sake there is another reason, my right side started growing evenly at 3-4 months the left has been sort of a disaster, at 6 months now i see sum growth on left side but nothing like the right. all im looking for are explainations besides what i already fear. thanks in advance.

There is no guarantee that your hair will come in evenly, nor is there any guarantee that each side will be as dense during re-growth.

Most patients might be at about 50% growth at 6 months---- by 10 months everything should have broken through the surface and by 12-14 months what you see is what you get. There is an additional 6-10 months where your transplanted hair will soften to more closely match your scalp hair.

I am not discounting that you may be experiencing some growth issues, but 6 months is far too early to tell--- another 4-5 months IMHO.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hate,

This has become a popular topic as of late. I think it comes down to each individual person. If you research this site you will find that its is actually quite normal for this to happen. I am 6 months out and I started having naive thoughts that my growth will stop, and I have had some great results already (hair greed). Basically its way too early to make a decision, pictures would help...

You only live once...