Other side effects from propecia...

Hey guys...

Everyone is concerned with the sexual side effects with propecia but I'm interested in the "other" side effects that are possible. I was reading the pamphlet on it and it did mention effects such as itching, rashes, hives and so on. I'm experiencing intense hives right now and I've been on propecia for 3 months now. I've stopped for about 2 days but I'm not sure if my situation has improved. My doctor said that it probably wasn't it but I don't know... Any input would be great!

Hey guys...

Everyone is concerned with the sexual side effects with propecia but I'm interested in the "other" side effects that are possible. I was reading the pamphlet on it and it did mention effects such as itching, rashes, hives and so on. I'm experiencing intense hives right now and I've been on propecia for 3 months now. I've stopped for about 2 days but I'm not sure if my situation has improved. My doctor said that it probably wasn't it but I don't know... Any input would be great!

I haven't heard about the hives thing, I can't comment.

I wouldn't sweat over taking a little break from Propecia, to see if it's the culprit. It's a long-term process with Propecia, it's the months that add up to success, not a few days. I would get back on, if you decide Propecia is not the root of your trouble. Consider this a bump in the road...