Proscar Experience

I just wanted to spread a little light on finasteride. Alot of people are against it and alot of people arent. I got my first set about a week ago and the second I started taking it my hair loss has diminished to almost nothing at all. Im just so mad because my first HT was through bosley : / n they said propecia, wanna take it? I said no(not knowing to much about anything) they said ok. Great help arent they!

But about 7months ago I had another HT from them for density in the front, bad bad experience, created mucho shock loss, not having finasteride, now Im in a bind and going for my 3rd ht. Wish me Luck! Going in for a consultation with Dr. True (if anyone has feedback on him that would b great). But if your losing your hair and are slightly skeptical about proscar etc because of the side affects. Well stay in shape, eat healthy and I can guarntee u wont see sexual side affects like I havent! Just thinking out loud n sharing thats all icon_razz.gif

I just wanted to spread a little light on finasteride. Alot of people are against it and alot of people arent. I got my first set about a week ago and the second I started taking it my hair loss has diminished to almost nothing at all. Im just so mad because my first HT was through bosley : / n they said propecia, wanna take it? I said no(not knowing to much about anything) they said ok. Great help arent they!

But about 7months ago I had another HT from them for density in the front, bad bad experience, created mucho shock loss, not having finasteride, now Im in a bind and going for my 3rd ht. Wish me Luck! Going in for a consultation with Dr. True (if anyone has feedback on him that would b great). But if your losing your hair and are slightly skeptical about proscar etc because of the side affects. Well stay in shape, eat healthy and I can guarntee u wont see sexual side affects like I havent! Just thinking out loud n sharing thats all icon_razz.gif

Hey Diamond,

I am happy that you are experiencing positive results from fin, I don't think you can tell instantly though. I have been on fin 5 months and i think I just got over the initial shed, its either that or I am losing even more hair. I think the fin is working, I believe my hair loss has finally stabilized, I will give it the full year. I don't expect any miracles from it just to slow down or halt. Bottom line, if you think the meds are working they probably are.

I don't mean to be rude, but why did you go back to that "place"? Was it before you found this site? Check the hair loss blogs, there is one guy that had all three procedures done by Dr. True, and looks real good. Hope this helps...

You only live once...

My friend had better results after he switched to Avodart. I talked to my Dr and he said Avodart is more effective supressing DHT, so I also switched a week ago. Avodart is more expensive though...about $130.00 for 30 caps(1 a day) talk to your doc about it.

------------------------------

Im just your average teenager...just that I'm 31!

------------------------------