3 month Avodart update

Well here's the scoop. I had my doctor check up this week and was told my testosterone levels are 40% higher than a normal 26 year old. My doctor was interested in this because he was the one who perscribed me the Avodart to give it a trial period. He decided to do the testosterone level test after I complained about the thinning of the frontal hairline and described my huge strength gains. He even said my muscle mass had increased significantly since my last meeting with him. I was then weighed and came in 15 lbs heavier than 3 months ago. He said I looked like a steroid user. alot more muscle and a strong thinning frontal hair line. He told me to drop the Avodart immediately and get back on Propecia in about a month to allow all hormonal levels to go back to normal. I'm just hoping my front hair thickens back up again. I'll miss the muscle gains, but I know now that Avodart wasn't the drug for me. Many of you guys on this forum were right. New Avodart users beware!

Well here's the scoop. I had my doctor check up this week and was told my testosterone levels are 40% higher than a normal 26 year old. My doctor was interested in this because he was the one who perscribed me the Avodart to give it a trial period. He decided to do the testosterone level test after I complained about the thinning of the frontal hairline and described my huge strength gains. He even said my muscle mass had increased significantly since my last meeting with him. I was then weighed and came in 15 lbs heavier than 3 months ago. He said I looked like a steroid user. alot more muscle and a strong thinning frontal hair line. He told me to drop the Avodart immediately and get back on Propecia in about a month to allow all hormonal levels to go back to normal. I'm just hoping my front hair thickens back up again. I'll miss the muscle gains, but I know now that Avodart wasn't the drug for me. Many of you guys on this forum were right. New Avodart users beware!