RTC, I have a question

Bonzo

RTC,

It takes awhile to upload from that site, but your on your way to looking 10+ years younger. I know you'll post everything here next week, but I have one question. Since I'm going to "the chair" in 4 days, What if any butterfly's did you have. I must admit when I think of needles, and blood, my stomach starts spinning like a top! Anyway-Congrats- Bonzo

RTC,

It takes awhile to upload from that site, but your on your way to looking 10+ years younger. I know you'll post everything here next week, but I have one question. Since I'm going to "the chair" in 4 days, What if any butterfly's did you have. I must admit when I think of needles, and blood, my stomach starts spinning like a top! Anyway-Congrats- Bonzo

Bonzo, your going to Dr. Keene??...Yeah, buterflies for sure, thinking is this really a good idea? In reality, it is a good idea, the techs and dr's are really good about anxiety with the procedure and all that. They get you really gumby on valium so then you dont even worry about it, deal done. Take your favorite VHS's to watch, I was in the chair till 6:30 at night. Rest easy a couple of nights in a nice chair, by the end of the week I was Moving a pallet of concrete block and going up to my cabin to drop it off. All will go well

Regards JS (Dr. Keene patient)

bonzo

i am a real pussy when it comes to needles, but just realize they are needles that will numb in a few seconds. best part is you really don't see needles. here are my best 2 tips before your surgery.

1. book a massage late in the day before surgery, especially if it's a long trip. i think this helped tremendously as i was there about 12 hours.

2. a nice fruit basket or gourmet basket for the technicians was really appreciated. there's nothing like happy workers.

rtc