Bumps on graft area 2 weeks after transplant

I has a HT almost two weeks ago. I noticed I have some "bumps" where they placed some of the grafts. It's like the skin is slighly raised in some places where the grafts were placed. It's not every where but only on parts of the grafted area. Is this the "dolls head" effect? Will my skin smooth out so that the graft areas will not be raised and be at the same level as the rest of my scalp. It's not really that bad, but it's only on one side of my temples yet both sides have the same amout of grafts. Could it be the way the graft tech placed the grafts? not far enought in. I did have a different graft tech do each side. Does anyone know what i'm referring to?

I has a HT almost two weeks ago. I noticed I have some "bumps" where they placed some of the grafts. It's like the skin is slighly raised in some places where the grafts were placed. It's not every where but only on parts of the grafted area. Is this the "dolls head" effect? Will my skin smooth out so that the graft areas will not be raised and be at the same level as the rest of my scalp. It's not really that bad, but it's only on one side of my temples yet both sides have the same amout of grafts. Could it be the way the graft tech placed the grafts? not far enought in. I did have a different graft tech do each side. Does anyone know what i'm referring to?