Officially seven months of growth and it looks great but no one has noticed.

theofani

I can definitely see a difference (so can my wife) as the front hairline is fuller and smoother and the top is much more even and fuller. Before surgery, I just had about 500 hairs in the front/center that I grew long and combed back over the scalp. Of course, I needed some hairspray to keep the few hairs in place, otherwise, if the wind blew, I looked like Don King. Funny thing is that no one else has mentioned anything. I mean it's obvious to me that I have a ton more hair. Why isn't it to other people? Or is it that people just don't come up and say, "Wow, where'd you get all that hair?".

To others that have had significant HTs, what have people said to you (and how long after surgery) and what was your response? Did you come clean or tell some white lie? Just curious how you handled it.

I can definitely see a difference (so can my wife) as the front hairline is fuller and smoother and the top is much more even and fuller. Before surgery, I just had about 500 hairs in the front/center that I grew long and combed back over the scalp. Of course, I needed some hairspray to keep the few hairs in place, otherwise, if the wind blew, I looked like Don King. Funny thing is that no one else has mentioned anything. I mean it's obvious to me that I have a ton more hair. Why isn't it to other people? Or is it that people just don't come up and say, "Wow, where'd you get all that hair?".

To others that have had significant HTs, what have people said to you (and how long after surgery) and what was your response? Did you come clean or tell some white lie? Just curious how you handled it.

If you truly look better and nobody has noticed, THANK GOD. You came out on top!

I can't think of a better measure of success, than "nobody notices", especially if you are happy with the outcome.

Of course, maybe people are just respecting your privacy, which is still a whole lot better than staring, pointing, and asking "what happened to YOU?"