Whoops one week update photo's.

You say hair growth is rapid. Do you mean in the recipient area? Aren't these grafts supposed to fall off and rest for a certain amount of time? What do you think is the amount of time neccesary to wait to have more grafts placed in your scar if needed? A year?

baldbozo - Yes, however it must be remembered that I have had multiple strip procedures.

Whoops's web site Disclaimer - I am an Independent Hair Restoration Advisor and I may receive financial compensation for referring patients to certain doctors. Any views expressed are my own and not those of any Doctors I may represent.

the worried man

Sorry, no, not the recipient area. I meant that my hair was growing quickly 'overall'. I am on MSM and Minoxidil and I'm sure this helps increase the rate of hair growth, helping to disguise the work. Yes the transplanted hair will fall out - probably in the next two weeks or so. Hair into scar tissue will probably take longer to appear however I do expect good, visible growth within 4 - 6 months. Depending on scar transplant survival rates I may need more work on the scars in the future only time will tell.

Regards.

Whoops's web site Disclaimer - I am an Independent Hair Restoration Advisor and I may receive financial compensation for referring patients to certain doctors. Any views expressed are my own and not those of any Doctors I may represent.