Dr. Siporin

hairdue

hairdue,

In my opinion, Dr. Siporin does excellent work which is why he is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

In addition to the forum posts, you may want to take a look through our hair loss weblogs to read what his patients are saying.

In the near future, Dr. Siporin will be presenting more of his work online for consideration for the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I'd encourage you to at least consult with him if you are considering him for surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill-

I hear Dr. Siporin does excellent work but can you tell me why or give me some examples? I have searched this site and have found a few photos and some comments but why do you say he does excellent work? Thanks- and your hair does look great>

hairdue,

It's good that you are simply not taking my or anyone else's word for it. When researching a physician, you should be looking through the evidence for yourself.

To help you in your research, I've posted some helpful information as to why I've concluded that he does high quality work.

Pat Hennessey (Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network) visited with and observed Dr. Siporin in live surgery. See the highlights of Pat's Visit with Dr. Siporin and read his review and look through the photos for yourself.

You can also see some of his work on Dr. Siporin patient hair loss weblogs.

Before I was the Associate Publisher, Pat Hennessey evaluated Dr. Siporin through interviews, visitiation and observation in live surgery, and photos to assess his level of skill to see if he met our standards for recommendation. Dr. Siporin is recommended because he meets our standards and has a number of satisfied patients. I've also never heard a negative review of his work.

Using the "find" feature of this forum will also lead you to examples of Dr. Siporin's work and what his patients are saying.

Unfortunately, there is not a great multitude of his work presented online however, I expect this to change soon as I've been talking with them about posting examples of their work online regularly.

In my opinion, he is worth considering and consulting with to learn more. You however, have to decide whether or not he is the doctor for you or if someone else is.

I hope this helps start you off on your research.

Best wishes,

Bill