ON MY WAY TO H&W

Biblim

Okay guys, affter years of research and wait, I have finally booked the date with Joe at H&W for Jan 08/09.

Its going to be around 4000 grafts inserted in my noggin and based on the hair loss pattern, hair chractersticks and above all the skills of Dr Hasson and the reputation of the clinic, I am very confident it's goin to be nothing less than a WOW outcome.

I am 42, asian heridity and from Toronto Canada. Started on propecia back in 2003 and just gave up on that cause of the sides. For 5 years I holded on to my hair very good and believe it to stay the same in the future as well.

I will keep you guys posted of the progress and post some before pics.

Any suggestion/feedback is moST welcome.

Okay guys, affter years of research and wait, I have finally booked the date with Joe at H&W for Jan 08/09.

Its going to be around 4000 grafts inserted in my noggin and based on the hair loss pattern, hair chractersticks and above all the skills of Dr Hasson and the reputation of the clinic, I am very confident it's goin to be nothing less than a WOW outcome.

I am 42, asian heridity and from Toronto Canada. Started on propecia back in 2003 and just gave up on that cause of the sides. For 5 years I holded on to my hair very good and believe it to stay the same in the future as well.

I will keep you guys posted of the progress and post some before pics.

Any suggestion/feedback is moST welcome.

Biblim,

Please check your private messages. I see since you couldn't find your first post, you created another one in this section. As per my private message, I moved your first post to the "hair transplant experiences and surgeon reviews" section since it's more appropriate there. See your original thread by clicking here.

Nonetheless, you've selected a first-rate clinic to perform your hair transplant. I hope you'll document your progress with photos here.

Best wishes,

Bill

hey bro.... great call, you will not regret it... i just got back from vancouver three days ago. Dr. Hasson was awesome, and the technicians are very professional. i couldn't have asked for more. this is just my opinion...i'll be posting pics very soon.