Fue vs. Fuss- scar question

I'm planning on getting a HT to cover a large scar ( runs from ear to ear over top) along with filling in front hairline.( Norwood 2-3 on meds, 34 yrs old)

Is there any benefit for me to get fue if I already have a scar on my head, and wouldn't be able to shave it anyway? In other words is it worth it to pay double the price to avoid a second scar if the outcome is not proven to have a better result, and would this affect any future HT's?

I assume the scar you want to cover was not caused by strip surgery?

If you are already bothered by this scar, why get a second one ?

Price is an issue, but double price is exagerated nowadays. If you are willing to travel it might even cost about same as strip surgery.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

No it was not a HT scar. It is a large scar and there are a couple spots mainly side of head where the scar stretched, but besides that I think it healed like it should. I had a consult with a pretty reputable HT doc and he said except for the side of my head, I should expect the same type of strip scar.( I think some top docs could do a better job, but that is what HE said) But, because of the placement and length( on top of head) scar is noticable when hair is combed back or wet. So the hair transplants were the gameplan, to help conceal.

If you need a relatively small number of grafts to just cover the places where the scar has become visible, FUE it probably the better option for you. However, if you're going to take the opportunity to go for a full-blown HT, you might as well go with strip as it's cheaper and it allows for a larger session.