I HAVE to tell you guys here this!

For you guys over 30, or even older, why not consider going to a plastic surgeon for a brow lift?! Not only will you look younger, BUT, you can have the incision in FRONT of your hairline and also at the same time, have your hairline lowered!!!! I DO know what I am talking about! Women have brow lifts all the time, and men have them more frequently now too. You have a choice of incision either in the hairline (which raises your hairline back even more, or in front of the hairline, which brings the hairline down further onto your forehead. Then, if you wish, you can have a few single hair transplants in front of the scar, and VOILA, you've just saved yourself THOUSANDS in hair transplants, and better looking hair too, since it's your own just pulled down father onto your forehead. This would also diminish significantly the temple hair loss many men have! Look in the mirror and picture your frontal hairline coming down an inch or so, and you'll see it will simultaneously reduce the sides that are lacking hair!!!! Having a shorter forehead is also more youthful looking.

That's what I would do. The same can be done for ANYONE.

It looks fantastic! Hair transplant docs probably don't want you to know this.

Just a little helpful info.....! Go see a plastic surgeon that does brow lifts (that's what it's called) and you'll see. I think it's a better way to go guys.

Hope some of you will CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

If you don't want the bald look even though I like it myself, I'd go for this.

Cynthia

For you guys over 30, or even older, why not consider going to a plastic surgeon for a brow lift?! Not only will you look younger, BUT, you can have the incision in FRONT of your hairline and also at the same time, have your hairline lowered!!!! I DO know what I am talking about! Women have brow lifts all the time, and men have them more frequently now too. You have a choice of incision either in the hairline (which raises your hairline back even more, or in front of the hairline, which brings the hairline down further onto your forehead. Then, if you wish, you can have a few single hair transplants in front of the scar, and VOILA, you've just saved yourself THOUSANDS in hair transplants, and better looking hair too, since it's your own just pulled down father onto your forehead. This would also diminish significantly the temple hair loss many men have! Look in the mirror and picture your frontal hairline coming down an inch or so, and you'll see it will simultaneously reduce the sides that are lacking hair!!!! Having a shorter forehead is also more youthful looking.

That's what I would do. The same can be done for ANYONE.

It looks fantastic! Hair transplant docs probably don't want you to know this.

Just a little helpful info.....! Go see a plastic surgeon that does brow lifts (that's what it's called) and you'll see. I think it's a better way to go guys.

Hope some of you will CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

If you don't want the bald look even though I like it myself, I'd go for this.

Cynthia

I think that may be an option for me. I will look into it BEFORE I get a hair transplant to fill in my power alleys and maybe lower my hairline a little. Would a transplant still be in order to hide the incisions, I wonder?

IF the Plastic Surgeon is really good, you should only have a tiny hairline scar. Individual transplants can be inserted into the scar if it shows. For some people it is very difficult to see the resultant scar at all. But, you can still transplant hair in front of that if you wish. Many women have this scar, and it doesn't show, and I am very sure many men have it too, as more and more men are opting for plastic surgery.

A brow/forehead lift (whichever name a PS (plastic surgeon) calls it, rejuvenates the upper face. It is normally done with a facelift, but certainly does NOT have to be! A brow/forehead lift addresses the upper area of the face. A facelift, the lower part of the face. A brow lift lifts the brow area also to a more youthful position, as all peoples' brows sag down further and further with aging. It gives a much younger, and alive look, and further, lifts upper eyelids that have aged. With the incision in front of the hairline, you will get all of that in one operation! OR, if you don't really want any youthful results for the forehead at all, you could just get the hairline lowered without that too. A doctor that lowers hairlines and is famous for it, is Dr. Ousterhout in San Francisco. I found him because, you may as well, know, I had the traditional brow lift 15 years ago, and the incision was in my hairline, leaving me with a higher forehead which I don't like. So, the reason I know so much about this right now, is I have been researching this. What I have found out, is that rather than get a ton of hair transplants, I could simply get the brow lift with the incision in front of he hairline, and both things I want in one shot! A lower hairline, and narrower too, and, a youthful lift to boot!! I may not even need hair transplants then unless the scar shows too much.

I am happy if this has helped you or anyone else. Nearly all plastic surgeons do brow/forehead lifts, and nearly all of them would do a man's especially, incision in front of the hairline.

Make some appts. with some good plastic surgeons. You may be happy about it! If you still need more transplants after that, you'll certainly need less! WAY less! However, I don't think this would work for a man that is completely bald on the top...but I could be wrong. But it definitely will lower a high hairline!!!!!!!!!

Prices vary by region you live...NY would be high. average price probably about $4,000.

Good luck!!

Cynthia

• 1 year later...