Dr. Woods's U.S. Presentation

I understand Dr. Woods of Australia, (in)famous for his follicular unit extraction techniques, traveled to and gave a presentation in the U.S.

To anyone and everyone who was there--doctors or 'civilians'--please post as much as you can in the way of OBJECTIVE OBSERVATIONS about Dr. Woods and what he said/presented about his techniques.

I'm interested in all sides of things--the good and the bad--even, perhaps especially, anything about which Dr. Woods himself was unclear, fudged or said "it's too early to tell," etc.

PLEASE do NOT flame each other or me, and AVOID posts that are in any way emotional, overly subjective or anecdotal, or off-topic. I'm opening this thread to get hard information, NOT hard-headed OPINIONS.

Thanks everyone!

I understand Dr. Woods of Australia, (in)famous for his follicular unit extraction techniques, traveled to and gave a presentation in the U.S.

To anyone and everyone who was there--doctors or 'civilians'--please post as much as you can in the way of OBJECTIVE OBSERVATIONS about Dr. Woods and what he said/presented about his techniques.

I'm interested in all sides of things--the good and the bad--even, perhaps especially, anything about which Dr. Woods himself was unclear, fudged or said "it's too early to tell," etc.

PLEASE do NOT flame each other or me, and AVOID posts that are in any way emotional, overly subjective or anecdotal, or off-topic. I'm opening this thread to get hard information, NOT hard-headed OPINIONS.

Thanks everyone!