GENERIC PROPECIA, FINASTERIDE... from INDIA??

Louis

Please, feel free to visit our website. Thank you. icon_smile.gif

Generic Propecia, finasteride from India??

logrealph.gif

http://www.realpharma.com/

keywords: propecia, buy propecia, prices, finasteride, hair loss, prices, generic propecia, international shipping, from india, free, online prescription, order, offers, from canada, without prescription, drugs, discount propecia prices and offers, online pharmacy, proscar, generic proscar, from india, baldness, hairloss, order finasteride

Please, feel free to visit our website. Thank you. icon_smile.gif

Generic Propecia, finasteride from India??

logrealph.gif

http://www.realpharma.com/

keywords: propecia, buy propecia, prices, finasteride, hair loss, prices, generic propecia, international shipping, from india, free, online prescription, order, offers, from canada, without prescription, drugs, discount propecia prices and offers, online pharmacy, proscar, generic proscar, from india, baldness, hairloss, order finasteride

you dont know what youre getting from manufacturers in India and Mexico, as well as other countries..FDA is cracking down on these places who allow heavy metals( including arsenic!) and other elements dangerous to the human body to be part of these products...and they are also finding that the active ingredient that is suppose to be a major part of these drugs, is in many cases a very low percentage of the ingredients, and in some cases, the drug doesnt contain ANY of the active ingredient....

these countries have zero manufacturing standards when it comes to pharmaceuticals...as opposed to the US and I believe Canada having strict manufacturing standards for these drugs...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

• 2 months later...

hhmmm has to be said that I get genric finestride from CIPLA who are a huge compny in india,

there generics have proved fine

hhmmm has to be said that I get genric finestride from CIPLA who are a huge compny in india,

there generics have proved fine

Bald..just curious what you mean by "proved fine"??...you mean you had it tested for heavy metals and arsenic, as well as the "stated" level of the active ingredients?...if so, id be curious where one can have that done....thanks

• 4 weeks later...

well actually I work at The University of cambridge , I called in a favour an had a sample checked over by some guys over in Chemistry

icon_smile.gif

you work at Cambridge?...what a beautiful spot..i havent been there in ten years..used to go there on business quite a bit...stayed in a great little hotel right on the little creek that runs through the lower part of town...gorgeous area...

how did your test on the generic stuff turn out?..im curious...did they test for heavy metals and active ingredient as well?