I would like to help anyone who thinks about HT, to make right decision!

I had two hair transplants in year 2000 in The Seager Hair Transplant Clinic in Toronto.

Dr. David Seager, Dr. Cam Simmons and all their staff are real professionals, and they did art job with my HT-s. Each HT was session with 3000 hair. My hair growth nicely and I am now totally different person.

I would be very happy if I can help someone who thinks about HT, to make right decision. I am willing to answer any question, even personal e.g. my fillings etc..

I had two hair transplants in year 2000 in The Seager Hair Transplant Clinic in Toronto.

Dr. David Seager, Dr. Cam Simmons and all their staff are real professionals, and they did art job with my HT-s. Each HT was session with 3000 hair. My hair growth nicely and I am now totally different person.

I would be very happy if I can help someone who thinks about HT, to make right decision. I am willing to answer any question, even personal e.g. my fillings etc..

Mire, Congratulations on your good experience. Do you have any before and after pictures you can post? These are always helpful. You can also help people who wish to communicate with you about your experiences by registering as a hair mentor. Click the Hair Mentor link on the opening page or

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor/default.asp

If you haven't already done so, you can register there.

Paul