Gap between recipient area and existing hair

I am 4 months post-op and i have what, to me, is a noticeable gap between the recipient area and the existing hair on one side. Will this all blend in over the next few months? I'm worried i'm going to be left with this gap! The transplanted hair is growing nicely, though a little thin at the moment

I am 4 months post-op and i have what, to me, is a noticeable gap between the recipient area and the existing hair on one side. Will this all blend in over the next few months? I'm worried i'm going to be left with this gap! The transplanted hair is growing nicely, though a little thin at the moment

Stu,

Did you happen to take pictures of your immediately post op condition?

This might help determine whether or not hairs were transplanted in these gaps or not. Perhaps the hair in those areas just didn't start growing yet - which is quite possible for only 4 months post op.

On the other hand, perhaps your doctor simply didn't transplant hair in these places.

If you have pictures and you want feedback, feel free to post them. Otherwise, be patient and evaluate it later between 9-12 months.

Bill