Dr. Buchwach in KC

Has anybody heard of or used Dr. Buchwach in Kansas City. He is on the forum recommended list but I have not seen any remarks about his work?

Has anybody heard of or used Dr. Buchwach in Kansas City. He is on the forum recommended list but I have not seen any remarks about his work?

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Hair,

I just returned from KC as I had an initial interview with him. I am in the early stages of research and would also like to find out anything more about Dr. Buchwach. Please let me know if you hear anything else. There was one gentleman that wrote about him back in August saying he'd just had it done, however has not posted anything else as of yet, not sure if that's good, bad, or indifferent. I believe my email is listed however you can reach me at jason11221@hotmail.com Thanks and good luck. Jason

• 3 months later...

I have had 2 procedures with Ken Buchwach and am more than happy with his work. My second procedure was done only 3 months ago and I plan to post some pics in the next few weeks.

Buchwach is very low key in his work and mainly relies on word of mouth for referals. He was put on the recommended docs list by Pat and I had a real hard time getting scheduled for procedure No. 2.

He does relatively small procedures compared to some. A 1200-1500 fue session is about normal because 1) It is less traumatic as far as shock loss. 2) The scarring is less with a smaller strip 3) He likes to go play golf at about 2:00 PM. His prices are fair and his work is outstanding. In fact he is a facial plastic surgeon who swithed to doing plants about 10 years ago which is a plus to me because my scar is nearly impossible to find. He has also written the standard How-To book on the subject of HT.

The only complaint that I have is that his chair that you spend 5 hours in is uncomfortable for me as I had alot of back surgery some years ago.