Tomorrow

Hats Head

Well 8 0clock tomorrow I will be in the hands of Dr True .. I have my fingers and toes crossed and a long road ahead. I'm on my propecia got my MSM So If anyone has any suggestions to add to that I'd love to hear them.I'll be getting 931 grafts to the cornes of my hair line 589 to the right side 343 to the left side and revision of my scar

Well 8 0clock tomorrow I will be in the hands of Dr True .. I have my fingers and toes crossed and a long road ahead. I'm on my propecia got my MSM So If anyone has any suggestions to add to that I'd love to hear them.I'll be getting 931 grafts to the cornes of my hair line 589 to the right side 343 to the left side and revision of my scar

• Administrators

Hats Head,

Best wishes for a great surgery. Enjoy the movies and get as many free drugs as they offer. We look forward to hearing about and seeing your results. If you can get not only a final graft count, but also the number of hairs per graft that would be great.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.