Question for Robert_ and other patience of Dr. Cooley

Guest youngguy24

Guest youngguy24

Robert_ and others who have had a HT with Dr. Cooley why did you choose him? I'm also intrested in how much he charges. If any of you would be willing to let me know the cost of your HT and the number of grafts it would be greatly appreciated. Of course I know for some that is vrey personal and if you choose not to respond I understand.

Guest youngguy24

Robert_ and others who have had a HT with Dr. Cooley why did you choose him? I'm also intrested in how much he charges. If any of you would be willing to let me know the cost of your HT and the number of grafts it would be greatly appreciated. Of course I know for some that is vrey personal and if you choose not to respond I understand.

Young,

I choose him because of all the positive things I read about him - not one post was a complaint. He and his staff lived up to my expectations; I had my HT done in January and I am already seeing quite a bit of growth. Another reason is his office is only 15 minutes away as I live in Charlotte.

Dr. Cooley has a standard rate sheet pretty much as follows:

1,000 = $5,000

1,200 = $5,800

1,500 = $7,000

1,800 = $7,900

2,000 = $8,500

3,000(+) = "call for current pricing/try to negotiate" basically.

Dr. Cooley and his staff are trusted, respected and damn good at their craft - in my opinion and many others on this forum. Do a search on the threads for his name, you'll get a lot of results and you'll gain some good insight on him.

Regards,

Mike

3,200 on 1/4/06 Dr. Cooley

ogph,

I don't know if he does FUE; I did a quick Google search and came up with this site:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_transplant_roadtrip/do..._Cooley_overview.cfm. It may contain info, you could also call his office and ask for Ailene - she's his assistant/head nurse/does consultations with potential patients.

Regards,

Mike

3,200 on 1/4/06 Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by ogph:

pro,

thanks for the info. think I will get in touch with his office to check on FUE's.

Dr. Cooley can perform FUE. As a matter of fact, on my last visit to his clinic he was conducting a FUE on a patient and I got to meet the patient and view the extraction sites and recipient area.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog